KAZA Concrete respects your privacy rights and recognises the importance of protecting the information we collect about you. By submitting your information to us, you are consenting to the use by us of your personal data as set out below.
What data does KAZA Concrete collect?
KAZA Concrete only collects personal information from our online visitors on a voluntary basis, and only during newsletter registration or placing an order. Visitors purchasing goods and services online will need to provide their name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
How does KAZA Concrete use your personal data?
KAZA Concrete may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To register you with our web site and to administer our web site services;
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example, automatically selecting products or services, which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may inform you (by e-mail, mail or otherwise) about products and services which we consider may be of interest to you.
- For the prevention and detection of fraud.
- To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
Who KAZA Cconcrete may disclose your personal data to
KAZA Concrete may also share part or all of your personal data with the following categories of persons:
- Trusted third parties for the purposes which you have requested or which may be of interest to you
- Third parties in connection with any future merger, reorganisation, or similar event.
Your ability to opt-out/opt-in
You may at any time opt-out of receiving any communications sent to you regarding KAZA Concrete and trusted third parties by following the opt-out procedures described in the relevant communication or in respect of communications sent directly from KAZA Concrete, by contacting the KAZA Concrete at the email address specified below.
KAZA Concrete takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is secure. However the KAZA Concrete cannot and does not guarantee that your personal data will be free from unauthorised interception or access and the KAZA Concrete shall not be liable to you for any losses caused by any such unauthorised interception or access.
Third party links
The KAZA Concrete web site may contain links to other sites not controlled or monitored by the KAZA Concrete. These sites may independently send you cookies and collect data and information KAZA Concrete is not responsible for and does not accept any liability for their actions or the content of their sites.
Review, correction, questions and comment
If you have any questions or comments about KAZA Concrete legal terms or privacy practices, please contact KAZA Concrete at:
KAZA Concrete Legal Statement
KAZA Concrete Kereskedelmi és Szolgáltató Kft.(„KAZA Concrete”) maintains this site ("Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without KAZA Concrete written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions of Legal Statement") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions of Legal Statement and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and KAZA Concrete are superseded and have no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions of Legal Statement
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, such as „KAZA Concrete” and „Mystile™”, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of KAZA Concrete. KAZA Concrete neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with KAZA Concrete .
- While KAZA Concrete uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, KAZA Concrete makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. KAZA Concrete assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither KAZA Concrete nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. KAZA Concrete also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of KAZA Concrete. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of KAZA Concrete. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that KAZA Concrete will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- KAZA Concrete has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- KAZA Concrete may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.